Ibiza Global Radio and Blue Marlin

Well I can get IGR on FM apparently but I dont have an FM receiver other than my working channels.
Also in the way over from Formentera i had a good look at Cala Yondal...home to Blue Marlin, Pete Tong etc. Full of giant and I mean giant super yachts. By that i mean the sort of things that look like a footballers bathroom. But bigger. 
I know Ibiza attracts the Monaco and Money set...but one of them was the size of a destroyer.
So as for popping in.to see Pete Tong in 13th Sept. Lets see...not sure I like the idea of paying 200 quid for a buoy, no water and no juice all for a 50 quid burger while Tongy is on. But I guess Ibiza is that now. Where the rich euro trash come to be seen.
There was a very large 'party' boat in the bay of Cala Hort last night. DJ Booth and a good 30 to 40 mostly young girls posing for each other on their phones. Does make you wonder. Rich Daddy paid for a 21st party? 
Who knows. But as they circled the bay sniffing out a good anchorage, the youngsters all seem obsessed with photographing themselves while the uniformed crew did the Nautical bollocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Roobarb's Reach blog - how this is probably going to pan out

Blogging has been light...