Ibiza Global Radio and Blue Marlin

Well I can get IGR on FM apparently but I dont have an FM receiver other than my working channels.
Also in the way over from Formentera i had a good look at Cala Yondal...home to Blue Marlin, Pete Tong etc. Full of giant and I mean giant super yachts. By that i mean the sort of things that look like a footballers bathroom. But bigger. 
I know Ibiza attracts the Monaco and Money set...but one of them was the size of a destroyer.
So as for popping in.to see Pete Tong in 13th Sept. Lets see...not sure I like the idea of paying 200 quid for a buoy, no water and no juice all for a 50 quid burger while Tongy is on. But I guess Ibiza is that now. Where the rich euro trash come to be seen.
There was a very large 'party' boat in the bay of Cala Hort last night. DJ Booth and a good 30 to 40 mostly young girls posing for each other on their phones. Does make you wonder. Rich Daddy paid for a 21st party? 
Who knows. But as they circled the bay sniffing out a good anchorage, the youngsters all seem obsessed with photographing themselves while the uniformed crew did the Nautical bollocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLYMPIC. Calas, ports of refuge, and some storms.

Welcome to Roobarb's Reach blog - how this is probably going to pan out

Blogging has been light...