Es Vedra

A classic view from the White Island. Happy memories of the first time I was here...some 20 odd years ago. A lot busier now! But something of a dream-come-true of turning up here in my own boat.
I have an article in draft about the crossing and landfall in Formentera. But its long winded and I wanted to get this in while I had a bit of 5G.
So spending a day at anchor, scrubbing decks, fiddling with BBQs and doing a spot of planning. There's a 24hr gale in the forecast for Wednesday, and its a toss-up between hunkering down with all the chain out, or riding the tail for a sleigh ride to Majorca.
In the mean time I want to faff about with my anchor.
Happy weekend readers. Wish you were here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLYMPIC. Calas, ports of refuge, and some storms.

Welcome to Roobarb's Reach blog - how this is probably going to pan out

Blogging has been light...